Interventional Cardiology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 1996-1997.
Cardiology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 1993-1996.
Internal Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 1990-1993.
Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery, (MBBS) from Andhra Medical College, Andhra University, India 1981-1987.
Associate Degree in Biology, Andhra Loyola College 1978-1980.
Interventional Cardiology 2019.
Nuclear Cardiology 2027.
Cardiovascular Computed Tomography 2028.
Cardiovascular Disease 2025.
Internal Medicine in (ABIM) 2023.
NTR University, Andhra medical College, Visakhapatnam: Visiting Professor 2019- current.
FSU College of Medicine: Clinical Associate Professor, March 13, 2008- current.
Instructor / Junior Faculty 1993-1997. Department of Internal Medicine at Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA.
Instructor, 1989-1992. Department of Pharmacy & Cell biophysics at University of Cincinnati, OH
HOSPITAL / CLINICAL APPOINTMENTS:
Florida Heart Center President, 1997 to (present)
- Cardiology Clinician
- Principal Investigator for Florida Heart Center research
- performs outpatient clinical activity
Attending at Lawnwood Medical Center and Heart Institute, Fort Pierce, FL.
Attending at St. Lucie Medical Center, Port St. Lucie, FL.
Attending at Martin Memorial Systems, Stuart, FL.
Chief of Cardiology- LRMC
Director cardiac Cath Lab –LRMC
HCACVS:- HCA (Nashville)
- Interventional cardiology council
- Percutaneous valve council
- Cardiovascular Governance council member
- Member, Interventional Cardiology council
Edward Life Sciences:
- Percutaneous Structural Heart
- National Proctorship faculty
New Structural heart Medtronic Faculty Educator PRN (MFE)
Clinical Trials: Principal Investigator in multi-center Phase III trials
- ASSENT II
- TIMI 25
- GUSTO IV
- SAVE-PACE TRIAL 2005-2007
- COURAGE TRIAL 2006
- TOP CAT TRIAL 2007
- CHAMP-HF 2015
- Real-world Study Evaluating Dronedarone Treatment Patterns and Outcomes in Patients with
- Atrial Fibrillation, 2013
- M-12347 Concept Elicitation Focus Groups and Cognitive Interviews to Develop a New
- Patient Reported Outcome Instrument in Chronic Heart Failure, 2013
- M-14309 Concept Elicitation Focus Groups and Cognitive Interviews to Develop a New
- Patient Reported Outcome Instrument in Chronic Heart Failure (Phase II), 2015
- EVA-18718-01 Qualitative Interviews to Support Revisions of a Patient-reported Outcome
- Instrument for Heart Failure with a preserved Ejection Fraction, 2017
- CHAMP-HF Change the Management of Patients with Heart Failure, 2015
- INTERVENE-HF, 2017
Fellow of American College of Cardiology
Fellow of Society of Cardiac Angiography & Interventions
Fellow of Society of Cardiac CT
Member, clinical council American Heart Association
American College of Physicians
American Academy of Internal Medicine
Indian Medical Association, India
Academy of Medical Science, India